Varonis is a leading provider of software solutions that protect data from insider threats and cyberattacks. Through an innovative software platform, Varonis allows organizations to analyze, secure, manage, and migrate their volumes of unstructured data. Varonis specializes in file and email systems that store valuable spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio and video files, emails, and text. This rapidly growing data often contains an enterprise’s financial information, product plans, strategic initiatives, intellectual property, and confidential employee, customer or patient records. IT and business personnel deploy Varonis software for a variety of use cases, including data security, governance and compliance, user behavior analytics, archiving, search, and file synchronization and sharing. With a focus on data security, Varonis serves a variety of use cases including governance, compliance, classification, and threat analytics. Varonis started operations in 2005 and, as of March 31, 2019, had approximately 6,700 customers worldwide - comprised of industry leaders in many sectors including financial services, healthcare, public, industrial, insurance, energy and utilities, consumer and retail, education, media and entertainment and technology.
On behalf of Varonis, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Kharkiv team works on creation of internal products to speed up the development cycle all over the company. The team develops and maintains SDK that allows other developers to easily automate testing, analysis and configuration of their products. This is an internal project which the team manages and also receives contributions from all developers in the company. Since this is an internal library directed at developers and the code is available for everyone in the company, it has to maintain a very high level of design and clean API.
Besides the internal tools, we have plans to start working on some of the Varonis core projects in the near future.
The software engineer will be required to work with a wide spectrum of platforms and technologies, such as C#,.NET Core, Docker, SQL, PowerShell, WPF, WCF, Windows, Azure, O365, Directory Services, Unix, Exchange and SharePoint.
Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, fighting a different battle than conventional cybersecurity companies. Varonis focuses on protecting enterprise data: sensitive files and e-mails; confidential customer, patient and employee data; financial records; strategic and product plans and other intellectual property. The Varonis Data Security Platform detects insider threats and cyberattacks by analyzing data, account activity and user behavior; prevents and limits disaster by locking down sensitive and stale data and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation.
- Develop a reliable, scalable and maintainable automation SDK for in-company automation test framework
- Instruct and accompany assimilation processes of the Automation group products in the company
- Help Varonis software engineers and testers in their usage of automation SDK
- Work on developing new features for core Varonis products with high quality and proactivity
- At least 3 years of proven experience in C#
- Fast technology adaptation
- Ability to lead features from beginning to end
- Passion for SOLID principles and Clean Code concepts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good English
- Understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Understanding and experience with multithreaded programming
- Mature, dynamic person with positive attitude
- Has a talent for understanding software challenges and developing innovative solutions
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
- Strong team player
What's in it for you
- You will be a part of the most successful project in Ciklum
- Variety is guaranteed and boredom is not going to happen
- Your colleagues in your new team look forward to see you
- You make the next step in your career and join us because we offer an international, young and dynamic environment