On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Ciklum team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a talented, passionate developer who is interested in working for a growing, dynamic technology business, where building great software is fundamental to the company’s success.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward thinking company that will allow you to grow your career and advance your skills whilst having some fun and working with some great people along the way.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Architect test automation frameworks from scratch
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
- Onboarding of new team members on the project
- Technical advice for the testing teams
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web and backend/API testing
- Excellent knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, types and methodologies
- Experience in creation of test documentation (test strategy, test plans, etc.)
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in Java, programming patterns and principles
- Experience in integrating of test reporting (Allure or similar)
- Experience with BDD, ATDD, TDD approaches
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools, CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure DevOps services
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- Good Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, mongo, redis etc.)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with mobile automation, cloud device farms
- Knowledge of other programming languages would be a great plus
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- ISTQB/JAVA11 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings