Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA (C#) Engineer to join the Money team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
eToro Money mission is to provide a unified neo banking experience that unifies the cryptocurrencies world (Bitcoin, Ethereum, …) with the Fiat world (government issued currencies such as Dollar and Euro). eToro provides its Millions of users with a mobile Wallet application that lets them manage all their financial assets through an ultra-modern, slick user experience. We work with cutting edge, micro-services based technologies, to deliver highly secured, insanely easy to use neo-banking services. Our stack is based on .NET core and Kubernetes over Azure cloud on the backend side and Angular on the frontend side. Join our team and become part of the Fintech and blockchain revolution.
- .NET, C#
- MS SQL Server
- MS Azure – AKS, ServiceBus, Key vaults, etc.
- Collaboration with development teams (developers/manual qas/devops)
- Automation of regression and other functional testing of API/Web applications
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Development of the mock/stub services
- 4+ years of commercial software test automation experience (REST microservices and Web)
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in C# and OOP
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium or similar
- Deep knowledge of at least one test framework: NUnit , MStest
- Good understanding of development patterns
- Virtualization (Docker, Vagrant etc)
- Strong experience in writing and automating test cases in DevOps Azure
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate
- Virtualization environment management skills
- Experience with message brokers like Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Experience working with DB
- Experience with mobile automation (iOS and Android)
- UI automation based on JS (WebdriverIO , Cypress , Puppeteer , etc …)
- Fast learner
- Self-organized, Independent influencer, and team player.
- An eye for details, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a “can do” attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties, and imaginative problem solver
- Good spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation