LanguageWire is a full-service provider of all services associated with creating, translating and processing text and graphics for numerous markets. In short, we help you transform your ideas and data into effective communication. We provide exactly what you need. We have more than 70 permanent employees located in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Hamburg and Kiev, together with a network of more than 4,000 graphic designers and language experts from around the world. This has enabled us to specialise in building customised solutions for our customers because we always have someone on hand who knows your business and market.
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#) to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure that features are delivered according to the requirements and satisfy the acceptance criteria;
- Act as a quality gate for the software increments;
- Design test plans in cooperation with the team;
- Communicate with the team, including developers, business analysts, and product owners;
- Do manual testing of new functionality and cover most important part of it with automated tests;
- Cooperate with QA team to improve automated tests coverage of the project.
- 2+ years of experience as QA Automation Engineer;
- Testing of websites and web services;
- Understanding of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation;
- Experience in producing key test assets (requirements gathering, checklists and test scenarios creation, etc.);
- Ability and desire to work in an agile team;
- Understanding of Scrum and Kanban processes;
- Knowledge of BDD/TDD approaches;
- Experience of working with version control systems;
- Experience of working with Selenium WebDriver;
- Knowledge of OOP (using C#) and BDD (using SpecFlow + MSTest);
- Knowledge of SQL (CRUD operations).
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and tools;
- BSc degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science.
What's in it for you
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit;
- An opportunity to speak English on daily basis – team has a lot of meetings with English speaking colleagues;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Kyiv.