Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
Our Client, an identity management company headquartered in Israel, provides critical, modular solutions to link physical and digital identities so that companies and their customers can confidently connect. Over the last decade, they have become the preferred partner for customer onboarding and customer verification automation, and we continue to work on the edge of what’s next for the future of identity’s role in society. Their proprietary technology provides results in less than 8 seconds, allowing companies to onboard faster, prevent fraud, meet compliance mandates, and, importantly, establish trust with their customers. The Client recently announced an $80M investment from TPG and Oak ft/hc to fuel growth and innovation.
- Contribute to the development of the latest ID authentication and onboarding solutions for some of the biggest names on the market
- Creating automation from scratch for a variety of technologies, design and implement automatic test scenarios, enhance the automation infra and perform code reviews while holding a high coding standard
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation
- 3+ years of experience with Python (Pytest)
- Excellent knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, types and methodologies
- Experience in creation of test documentation (test strategy, test plans, etc.)
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools, CI/CD pipelines
- Good Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, mongo, redis etc.)
- Experience in integrating of test reporting (Allure)
- Experience PyTest
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Computer Science / Practical Engineering degree
- Experienced with Azure services
- Experience with gRPC
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Excellent Communication skills, a team player
- Hard Worker, Responsible, details oriented, self-learner
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings