Senior Automation QA Engineer
Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Project:
The client’s technologies, solutions and teams help its customers to solve all their daily payment needs in a broad range of services, including merchant, international trade, or peer-to-peer payments.
The aim of the project is that the client is trying to find a way to do the Onboarding for Merchant that:
- Complies with the cashless program rules
- It is easy for merchants and for branch representatives (for they are going to sell the “off the shelf” in-store solution)
- Eliminate extra time for all the merchants, only for the eligible ones
As a developer, you’ll get to learn, customize, and extend the amazingly engineered Salesforce platform. You will experience an architecture focused on Cloud Computing concepts, full flexibility, and configurability.
You’ll be able to make full use of the outstanding training platform, featuring full Salesforce development instances, with which you can play and develop to your heart’s content.
- Test Automation Engineer experience: Python, Selenium or something comparable
- Salesforce Experience: Service Cloud and Sales Cloud knowledge would be appreciated
- There is no test automation framework existing today so we would have to build a strong test suite here
- Part of a scrum team which is at the forming stage of Team building
- Be proactive and take ownership and responsibility to initiate new quality standards and testing practices within the team
- 3+ years of API Automation (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in the creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in Python, Selenium or something comparable
- Salesforce Experience (Service Cloud and Sales Cloud knowledge would be appreciated)
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Teamwork and collaboration are core values
- Willing and able to share knowledge and build up skills with others. A proven track record is a plus
- Focus on speed of ramp-up and delivery
- Has joined complex integration projects and provided significant value quickly
- Sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
- Collaborates in a team effectively
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
- Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to work
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
- Works under routine direction, without frequent reference to others
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.