Senior Automation QA Engineer
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer (Angular + Java) to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Locusview.
About the Client:
Locusview is a growing Israeli-American SaaS company with significant activity globally. Our client base is made up of the leading gas and electric utility companies in the world. Our goal is to provide a digital construction platform based on AWS so our customers can manage al of their projects digitally from A to Z and in real time. The bigger picture for us is to ensure data accuracy, save resources and prevent environmental damage. Through all of this, we’re making the world a much safer place.
- Create the correct architecture to move from End-to-End UI testing approach into Automation on the code itself
- Analyze the existing processes in R&D and create the proper automation infrastructure to improve unit tests and API testing
- Design and execute automated functional and regression testing plans and scripts for software products
- Maintain existing infrastructure & test cases by developing proper automation infrastructures
- Perform design and code reviews
- Document, analyze, and communicate results of automation testing runs
- Conduct root cause analysis of test failures
- Take an active part in the CI process
- Take the initiative to learn and expand technical and professional skills
- 5+ years’ experience in writing automation tests
- 5+ years of experience in Automation using Selenium with Java / Java script (Angular 13)
- 5+ years of experience with Puppeteer or Cypress
- Familiarity with developing both frontend and backend testing (UI and APIs)
- Experienced with the latest UI automation frameworks (Protractor, Puppeteer, Cypress.io, etc’)
- Experienced with HTTP technologies (REST APIs, JSONs etc.)
- Familiarity with API testing tools such as PostMan
- Experience with test driven development (TDD)
- Familiarity with relational databases (SQL, etc…)
- Understanding of agile software development life cycle and tools
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD process
- Experience with mobile application automation frameworks
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.