Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
- Create test automation frameworks from scratch
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain, and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, and testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of the test automation process
- Make a conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze, and mitigate testing risks
- Onboarding of new team members on the project
- Technical advice for the testing teams
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web and backend/API testing
- Excellent knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, types, and methodologies
- Experience in the creation of test documentation (test strategy, test plans, etc.)
- Experience in the creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in .Net, programming patterns, and principles
- Experience in integrating test reporting (Allure or similar)
- Experience with BDD (Specflow), ATDD, and TDD approaches
- Experience with RestSharp, nUnit
- Experience with PlayWrite
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools, CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure DevOps services
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- Good Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, mongo, redis, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- Master`s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with mobile automation, cloud device farms
- Knowledge of other programming languages would be a great plus
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.