On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Lottoland.
Lottoland is a client of Ciklum that introduced a completely different product with a unique customer experience.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who is very experienced and passionate about software development, who loves to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high-quality standards.
You will work in multi-disciplinary Marketing team to maintain and ensure our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.
- You will collaborate with our team designing, developing, and improving our Client’s platform
- You will help to identify edge scenarios and missing requirements during refinement sessions
- You will test new features of the Web application and locate errors
- You will become part of the software development team and will learn from the top developers, also understanding how use cases are covered through unit testing to make sure the best approach for each specific scenario is used (e. g. manual, unit, or integration)
- You will create automatic tests using Selenium Webdriver (Java), JUnit, etc.
- You will spot and introduce all the types of tests (e. g. load testing using JMeter, API testing using Postman, etc.) and all the things that need to be tested
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- Relevant experience in pure quality assurance: test scenario definition, release testing plan, executing QA role in all steps of the development process, etc.
- A highly structured and analytical approach as well as taking ownership of issues
- Relevant experience in test automation, as well as documentation
- In-depth experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java), JMeter or comparable test environments
- Experience in the testing of API
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- Experience working with relational or NO-SQL databases
- Java programming language knowledge in the context of automation frameworks and tests
- Experience in working with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, UI Automator, Maven, and Git is desired
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best lottery platform together with your team
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- State of the Art technology environment: Java11, J2ee7(JSF2, CDI, JAX-RS), Spring Boot, Web Components, CSS3, HTML5, MongoDB, Glassfish, Git, Maven, Docker, k8s, AWS, continuous integration, etc.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition