Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Pakistan.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- Architect test automation frameworks from scratch
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
- Onboarding of new team members on the project
- Technical advice for the testing teams
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web and backend/API testing
- Excellent knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, types and methodologies
- Experience in creation of test documentation (test strategy, test plans, etc.)
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in C#, programming patterns and principles
- Experience in integrating of test reporting (Allure or similar)
- Experience with BDD, ATDD, TDD approaches
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools, CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure DevOps services
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- Good Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, mongo, redis etc.)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with mobile automation, cloud device farms
- Knowledge of other programming languages would be a great plus
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.