Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
Ciklum will build the collaborative sportswear design platform for TOP-5 company of the sportswear market. Scalable solution that will be used by famous worldwide sportswear designers to create and bring to market new sports fashion collections. Part of the larger Product Lifecycle Management ecosystem the platform delivered within the current project will become a market differentiator and key comparative advantage for multi-billion business. Project will use proven and edge technologies and concepts, such as SAFe, Behaviour- Driven Development, DevOps, Event-Driven architecture.
- Architect test automation frameworks from scratch
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
- Onboarding of new team members on the project
- Technical advice for the testing teams
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web and backend/API testing
- Excellent knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, types and methodologies
- Experience in creation of test documentation (test strategy, test plans, etc.)
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in integrating of test reporting (Allure or similar)
- Experience with BDD, ATDD, TDD approaches
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools, CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure DevOps services
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- Good Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, mongo, redis etc.)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with mobile automation, cloud device farms
- Knowledge of other programming languages would be a great plus
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Seize the perks of 20 years of experience with one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, which was recognized as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.