Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#) for Derivco (Kyiv)
Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco Company, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- You will provide testing technical leadership in development and execution of automated testing for the customers cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS) poker client and the backend services which support it. You will support team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives, whilst safeguarding and growing product awareness of the poker product.
- Additionally, you will work with client’s Test Managers, Team Leads, and the other agile team members to lead automation initiatives through the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma OR Equivalent
- 5+ years testing experience with exposure to agile testing environments ISTQB Test Analyst/Manager or equivalent.
- Create and drive automation test strategy and assets.
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience Integrating automated testing into CI process using TeamCity
- Strong testing technical ability across multiple platforms (SQL, Web, Service and Mobile)
- Good understanding and use of testing Processes and Techniques
- Great Mentoring/Coaching ability
- Experience with test analysis, preparation and planning
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types Automation
- Embracing change in a dynamic agile environment
- The ability to foresee and create improvements to existing testing procedures as needed.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team.
- Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills.
- A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
- A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively.
What's in it for you
- You will also be working closely with other customer’s development and IT teams located in Durban – South Africa, Douglas – Isle of Mann and Tallinn – Estonia. Derivco needs your help in mentoring and coaching more junior automation engineers.
- Although our client has a large system, existing standards and well-defined processes, they are always looking for new approaches to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! They embrace innovation in everything they do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
- Derivco are convinced that they employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, they look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentationApply via site