eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer (Conversion Team) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis
You will be joining an agile team, testing and automate new features, in our core product, and optimizing our onboarding funnel to result a significant business impact.
The team is part of our Experience group, which develops eToro added value and differentiating features that drive the company growth…. and we do it all fast!
- Be part of a full-stack team (~6 ppl), actively participate in its agile ceremonies;
- Work closely with team lead, product manager, developer and manual tester to test and measure onboarding funnel improvements;
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Participate in software’s test automation development to ensure the highest level of quality;
- Design and execute test automation scenarios, analyze the results;
- Report bugs and errors to development team;
- Monitor our systems to ensure quality;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly;
- Promote good team atmosphere.
- At least 3 years of experience using Selenium C#/Java;
- At least 2 years of experience with API/End2End testing;
- Have at least 2 year experience in manual testing or a highly developed quality awareness – advantage;
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies;
- At least 2 years of experience to work with MS SQL or any similar DB engine;
- Analyze requirements and suggest improvements;
- A person with good attention to detail who is self-organized and has good communication skills.
- Familiar with Windows environments;
- CI/CD pipelines;
- Azure cloud.
- Strong communication skills;
- Both written and verbal English.
What's in it for you
- VIP medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation