Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer t to join our team on a full-time basis.
This is a powerful data and analytics platform built to empower analytics builders and distribute insights to everyone across the organization.
Company has built its business by delivering the only modern, cross-cloud data analytics platform that covers the entire process—from raw, complex data to machine learning to business insights. This enables today’s “builders” to simplify data analysis and build and embed interactive analytic apps to democratize insights with everyone inside and outside their organizations.
The platform includes both a back-end powered by in-chip technology that enables non-technical users to join and analyze large data sets from multiple sources and a front-end for creating visualizations, like dashboards and reports, on any device, including mobile.
This product is used by over 2,000 customers globally in virtually every industry, including industry leaders like UiPath, Tinder, Flexport, Philips, Nasdaq, and the Salvation Army.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 300+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth
- Creation of Test Automation Strategy
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test infrastructure setup
- Automation of API, Web and Mobile tests
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation with:
- Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Experience with API level testing
- Solid skills in Java and OOP
- Experience with following technologies: Cucumber, Gerkin, Serenity
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar)
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation