Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join the Poland team on a full-time basis.
About the Client:
End-client compares how much electricity generators and suppliers say they will produce or consume with actual volumes. It works out a price for the difference and transfer funds. This involves taking 1.25 million-meter readings every day and handling £1.5 billion of customers’ funds each year.
- Working in agile teams, decomposing work into deliverable stories and tasks aligned to business planning
- Planning and designing shared service initiatives, working with stakeholders with a variety of drivers and needs, determining the optimal approach to implementing the service and developing a roadmap to improve capability maturity over time
- Ability to prioritise work between interlinked teams, be a team player and provide guidance for team tech leads
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of Agile project delivery team
- Working fully Scaled Agile and participating in all Agile ceremonies
Tester will have with specific expertise in the following:
- Excellent understanding of cloud computing technologies across Azure with demonstrated hands-on experience on the following domains:
- Azure Core Platform: AzureAD: Cosmos DB
- Serverless Technologies: Azure Functions, Logic Apps
- ALM Landscape: Azure DevOps, CI/CD
- Experience working with the following Azure technologies:
- Azure PaaS Landscape including but not limited to App Services, Service Bus, APIM, Cosmos, Key Vault, Datafactory and Logic App
- Coding experience on .Net with Specflow framewor
- Strong knowledge on analytical thinking, enable to decouple highly complex maths formula
- Solid work experience in Microservices and API testing
- Solid work experience in behaviour Driven Testing or data-driven testing framework
- Having Python programming knowledge
- Strong abilities in conducting Functional, System Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, and End to End Testing
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- English – Upper-Intermediate
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
Client video presentation