On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our Kyiv team.
Our client develops a low-code platform for rapid application development, helping organizations build enterprise apps and transform their business faster. The platform combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling the visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
Software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Web UI & API automation testing
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Tests migration on an existing framework
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Working in Agile team
- Participation in daily/weekly/monthly meetings and team activities
- Reporting to the QA Team Lead
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and NUnit
- Solid skills in С# and OOP
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with API level testing
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Good English skills – Intermediate and above
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools
- Experience with SDLC tools like TFS, Azure DevOps, TeamCity etc.
- Virtualization environment management skills
- Knowledge of other languages would be a great plus
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings