Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
We're looking for a passionate Senior Automation Engineer who will join the Quality & Automation team, a problem solver with experience writing Automation, and eager to make an impact on our product and customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing creative automation solutions and analyzing automation Issues. You will design and enhance automation frameworks, improve automation test effectiveness and escalate product problems.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
How you’ll ramp:
By Day 30…
- You will deep dive into our technology and product
- You will learn how we use the python, Testim.io, Postman Neoman frameworks
- You will build relationships with teams in R&D
- You will start adding automation test cases to our CI coverage using our frameworks
- You will maintain the ongoing CI automation issues in Jenkins product tests
- You will develop a deep understanding and debugging skills of Explorium products by facing hand-on issues
- You will control and address release issues
- You will maintain and improve existing automation solutions to our product coverage requests
- You will investigate new technologies and integrate it into our automation tools and CI framework solutions
- You will conduct research to improve our automation solutions and tools challenges
- 3+ years of experience with automation – a must
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills – a must
- You are knowledgeable in Linux – a must
- Experience with Python Selenium solutions
- Experience with DevOps tools like GIT, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS manage service
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, or similar)
- Experience in Cloud and web applications
- Experience with multiprocessing/multithreading
- Experience with Testim.io, Pytest and Postman Newman solutions – advantage
- Experience with Python Playwright solutions
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with Cypress – Advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with a client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation