Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum is looking for Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
- You will collaborate with our team designing, developing and improving our platform;
- You will test new features of our Web application and locate errors;
- You will create automatic tests using Selenium Webdriver (Java), JUnit, JMeter, etc.;
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process.
- Relevant experience in quality assurance, in test automation, as well as documentation;
- In-depth experience with Selenium Webdriver (Java), JMeter or comparable test environments;
- Good knowledge of programming in Java;
- Knowledge in testing of mobile applications or willing to learn it;
- Experience in the testing of API;
- The ability to create test cases — also in collaboration with cloud-test service providers;
- A highly structured and analytical approach as well as taking ownership of issues;
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery;
- Experience in working with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, Maven and git;
- Good English skills;
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience with the online payments sector ideally within online gambling industry;
- Experience testing integrations with Payment Gateways and Payment Service Provider’s.
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program.
Client video presentation