On behalf of Clicktale, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering innovative new products to the market.
Your attention to detail and focus on quality is crucial for delivering a SAAS product which is consumed by enterprise companies. Your focus on lean software practices and delivering quality products will be critical to the success of our Experience Cloud.
Clicktale is based in Israel with offices in US. Their product is SaaS based platform that provides Mouse Tracking Suite recordings of browser sessions that monitor user behavior — show how individuals move, click, and scroll.
These digital solutions help to optimize visitor interactions with websites on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices for huge number of customers — e-commerce business, financial services, media and content, telecommunications, travel, and utility sectors worldwide.
Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answers anything.
- Designing and implementing automation infrastructure and tests;
- Building and maintaining automation monitoring systems in multiple environments;
- Debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Reviewing system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate automation engineer to join our QA automation infrastructure team.
- 4+ years of experience as automation engineer in a web environment
- Coding experience – java
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with REST API testing
- Knowledge of LINUX and Windows environment
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- BSC in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge in Jenkins, Maven, TestNG, RestAssured
- Knowledge and experience of cloud platforms
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Open atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips to Israel;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good