Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a QA Engineer in Dacadoo you will get the possibility to work at company which is the world’s leading wireless platform for tracking, documenting, presenting and benchmarking your personal health data in real-time on your smartphone and/or via the web.
We’re looking for a QA specialist to work with the BE-Core team. This QA specialist must be pro-active, self-driven and will work under limited supervision to monitor software quality and the technical risks associated with the software development lifecycle. Along with these responsibilities, he/she understand the benefits of Test-Driven Development, tight collaboration with all members of the scrum team, including the PO, and, the ownership of test automation best practice for CI/CD.
The dacadoo mobile health engagement platform enables consumers to track, manage and benchmark their health and well-being in an easy and fun way on their smartphones.
Based on the principle of “what you can measure, you can manage”, dacadoo visualizes the current health and well-being of an individual with a personal Health Score, a scientifically calculated number from 1 (low) to 1,000 (high). The score works as an indicator and moves up or down in real-time, depending on how the body values, emotional wellbeing, and activities (exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep) change.
To be active and help individuals remain engaged, dacadoo applies motivation techniques from behavioral science and gaming, uses social dynamics from groups and social networks, and provides personalized feedback through its Health Navigator analytics engine. dacadoo works as a mobile health & lifestyle navigator in your pocket, motivates to stay active and keep going, rewards for success and helps to achieve goals.
The award-winning company is working with strategic partners from the insurance, health & wellness industry sectors to bring this solution to the global mobile health market.
- Perform quality assurance efforts on multiple application releases, monitor and document testing activities.
- Implement metrics to continuously monitor the quality of the software
- Collaborate with team to understand product changes and QA testing requirements to deal with issues/defects in a timely manner
- Manage testing for deployments and communication with teams and other QAs
- Automate sprints and develop testing scenarios.
- Take initiatives to make recommendations for improvements
- Experienced with test pyramid framework, mobile + web application testing, and, automation testing
- Proven experience and strong background in testing;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proven ability to manage and priorities work, punctual and attentive to details, structured, flexible, independent and self-motivated, willing to improve any aspect of testing and overall development and delivering of product;
- Experience with mobile automation testing (Selenium, appium will be preferred)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-driven person
- Ability to work under limited supervision to monitor
What's in it for you
- Up-to-date technology stack.
- Medical insurance.
- Professional development and growth (including career development plan for each employee; mentorship program).
- We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches.
- Since 2011, dacadoo has been recognized with various awards <https://info.dacadoo.com/company/awards/>
- dacadoo Scientific and Technical Advisory Board <https://info.dacadoo.com/company/advisory-board/>
- Autonomy in choosing technical solutions and applying technical decisions in onshore team.
- Focus on the process.
- Investments in employee’s education.
- Team’s culture: proactive and self-driven people who “work hard, party harder”!
Client video presentation