On behalf of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is developing the mobility of the future. With brands like car2go, mytaxi and moovel, but also with services for autonomous driving as well as our own eWallet “Mercedes Pay”, we are pioneers in the field of innovative mobility services. In addition, we have shareholdings in future-oriented companies like Turo, Flixbus and Blacklane and many more. This makes us one of the most forward-thinking Daimler AG subsidiaries.
Daimler Mobility Services GmbH is the key link between the various mobility services and Daimler AG. Our ideas of today shape the mobility of tomorrow.
Be part of Mercedes Pay, Daimlers own payment service focusing on group customers. It will combine two products: an electronic wallet as well as a global solution for payment processing. Up to now, the wallet has an e-money license for Europe. Mercedes pay will expand its payment processing network soon and thus offer payment solutions fast and globally.
As leading provider of digital mobility services, Mercedes pay is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy.
OUR TECH SETUP:
- Our microservices are written in Java and Kotlin
- We operate our platform on Kubernetes in AWS
- We leverage event-sourcing in our architecture
- Our code is on GitHub and we love code reviews
- The team encourages whiteboard discussions and collaboration around technical decisions
- Prepare test strategies for product’s backlog
- Test analysis of existing coverage
- Test automation with internal test framework (Java + http client, selenium, TestNg, Hamcrest, Spring core)
- Knowledge sharing and coaching
- Stand strong in QA field and recommend solutions to problems
- Prioritize tasks and optimize their scope
- Strong Java knowledge
- Understanding and hands-on of OOP and various software design principles
- Very good knowledge of TestNg, Hamcrest, Selenium libraries with proven hands-on experience
- Experience with testing Web, Mobile and REST services
- Analytical testing approach
- ISTQB certification + practice
- Payment knowledge
- Knowledge of Spring framework
What's in it for you
- Live, dynamic and highly professional team you can learn from and contribute to
- Latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- Paid afterhours for volunteers
- Trainings and conferences
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Fruits and snacks in office