On behalf of the Danish company e-Boks, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join their well-established agile development team in Lviv on a full-time basis as e-Boks is currently expanding their system with new functionality as well as introducing their services in new countries. Currently, e-Boks makes use of several Scrum-teams but with the increased number of features to the systems, additional highly skilled people are required.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to become part of the team and to develop and maintain the e-Boks ultra-high load system which serves thousands of customers and millions of users every single day. This must be done without compromising the high level of security and stability such system demands.
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, you will take part in ensuring the quality of the e-Boks solution within the agile self-driven team together with the other QAs, Developers and your Scrum Master. The team and the Product Owner have the full responsibility for delivering high-quality products on time. In particular, your responsibility is to ensure the quality of recent additions to the product as well as to the entire system taking into account topics such as functionality, load, stability and security. Since you are part of an agile team, process evaluation and adjustments will also be part of your regular activities.
When working for e-Boks, we have expectations towards your technical competencies as well as your personal abilities – and we expect that you will grow in both areas during your employment.
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, you will have several responsibilities:
- Strong web testing and automation skills with in-depth knowledge of Selenium WebDriver using C#
- Experience with .NET, C#, Visual Studio, ElasticSearch and SQL
- Understanding and application of CI/CD processes with Azure DevOps and Docker
- Experience with custom automation tools development
- Use existing tools and techniques to design/create/support/execute automation test scenarios to address business and technical use cases across all stages of product development
- Maintain and contribute into automation Testing Framework and Tools
- Drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness
- Set up and maintain test infrastructure
- Familiarity with Agile methods preferred
- Experience with Atlassian Tools
- Ability to combine business understanding with technical knowledge
- Skilled in understanding complex relations and breaking them down to useful tasks in a structured way
- Team-oriented and thrive in working within a self-driven team
- Skilled in coaching others and take the lead when necessary
- Experienced in following standards and well-defined practices within your team and corporate based workflows as well as suggesting improvements to these
- Committed to deliver on-time with the required quality as well as detailed well-organised documentation
- Good in communication in general, both within your team but also towards the other development teams and the rest of e-Boks
- On top of this, you should have an upper-intermediate level of English as well as a university level degree in computer science or equivalent
What's in it for you
Quite a lot! You will be:
- Working with one of the coolest development and test teams in Lviv
- Appreciated for your skills and hard work. Both by Ciklum and by e-Boks directly. You will feel like an e-Boks employee
- Learning to apply the latest in technology in complex systems under strict security requirements
Furthermore, you will have:
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- A state-of-the-art cool office with a warm atmosphere that creates great working conditions such as access to fruits etc.