Just Eat Takeaway.com is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform – connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 24 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base – to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We’re built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We're passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees – helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
You can read more about us at: https://www.justeattakeaway.
On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis. You will become a part of a positive, engaged, and motivated team of strong professionals based in Kyiv tech center.
We offer a unique, very friendly, and supportive working environment where you communicate and work directly with the UK stakeholders.
The team’s main focus is building a highly performant and highly available framework & public-facing APIs for offers platform in Just Eat Takeaway, providing possibility to manage offers for partners, create and run successful marketing campaigns.
Just Eat Takeaway is UEFA EURO 2020 Official Sponsor, you can be a part of the team which is going to create a lot of positive emotions for football fans across Europe by special marketing campaigns.
You will work with the latest cloud technologies in our technical stack:
- AWS Web services( Lambda functions, DynamoDb tables, S3 buckets, EC2 instances, SNS/SQS, API Gateway)
- Consul, Grafana, Kibana
- C# (.Net Core), js/ts
- Teamcity, Zuul, Concourse, Docker
- xUnit, Cypress, PACT testing
We recognize the value of peer code reviews, regular knowledge sharing, and training sessions, you will also have an ability to participate in a variety of tech communities within a company, such QA, Serverless, .NET guilds, and so on.
We care about the mental health of your employees, you will have a power hour reserved in your daily calendar which you can use to exercise, meditate or restore your energy as you wish.
We offer personal and professional growth and formal performance evaluation process, tasks differentiation according to personal and self-development goals.
- Contribute to software test automation (focus is API and Web testing)
- Increase test coverage and replace manual testing
- Execute test automation scenarios and analyze the results
- Work closely with the development and product teams
- Create and generate automation test plans for different test projects covering all aspects of functionality and regression
- Analyze product issues with development team and come up with proposals to address them from QA perspective
- Document and share newly developed abilities
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies
- Interact with a product owner on business needs and goals
- Collaborate proactively with PM and development team to reach a common understanding of the requirement to address the product needs
- Strong abilities in conducting Integration, End to End and System Integration testing
- Solid work experience in REST API and Web testing
- Experience with Microservices, Event-Driven architecture – very big plus
- Knowledge of xUnit or similar unit test frameworks
- Any cloud services (AWS is a big plus)
- Non-relational databases
- Containers (Docker)
- Knowledge of scripting language is a plus (bash, shell, powershell)
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery/Integration cycle
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Client video presentation