JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Our engineering teams are growing because we have a huge number of ideas of how to improve the experience customers and restaurants have. As a Senior Test Automation Engineer you will need to play a key role in turning those ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
- Help the team to improve test process and automation in agile environment.
- Coach and mentor team for best test practices.
- Be a leader in ensuring the team collectively take responsibility for fixing failed tests and issues with the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Become a trusted authority in your team within QA and Automation matters, with a strong evidence-based case for why a release is ready to ship.
- Engineer solid, reliable automated tests that are considered as reliable as production code.
- Ensure that the team have the right level of test coverage for the product, functional and non-functional tests.
- Configure CI to provide the maximum team benefit, balancing coverage and confidence at each stage.
- Be on-call for your team
- Do PR reviews for your team.
- Enthuse and advocate quality practices across teams
We’d like to hear from you if you are confident testing in a collaborative, agile environment. We expect you to be comfortable working with software engineers, configuring environments, looking in databases, automating test and building frameworks.
- Test automation (any platform, any language – C#, Ruby, Python, Java… it’s all good)
- Exploratory testing
- Challenging scope requirements
- Configuring Continuous Integration environments and supporting Continuous Deployments
- Writing automated tests
- Performance profiling and tuning
- Designing and developing systems for both high availability and scalability
- Message queues and event-driven services
- Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Common test automation design patterns
- REST Web Services and HTTP
- Test Driven and Behavior Driven development practices and tools/frameworks
- Exposure to cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Client video presentation