Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
This is a great chance for top bachelors to join our team, get familiar with cutting edge technologies, get experience in coding, and implementing complex systems.
We’re looking for an ambitious Python Developer to join our team as an Automation Developer to help us to create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront. Your work will enable us to move fast while keeping excellent quality for our users, you have a chance to be an industry leader in automation for mobile games. Do you have what it takes?
- Develop, design and deploy Automation infrastructure and tools
- Develop, deploy and maintain tests for the UI side of the application
- Work with local and remote teams
- Create Automation services which are effective, seamless and easy to use
- Conduct code reviews, mentor and increase automation knowledge among relevant stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with Python development (4+ years)
- Experience with setting up Automation infrastructure in Python
- Experience with Appium
- Familiarity with PyTest framework
- Experience with git
- Experience with Test Management Systems
- Experience in Mobile testing
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins/TeamCity)
- Bash/shell scripting
- Test Report tools
- Familiarity with image processing
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Kitchen with a lot of healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, regular team buildings, and parties)
- Corporate gifts for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage, English classes, Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle/Car parking