Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a talented Senior Automation QA engineer (with Python) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We wish to welcome a new team player to our team, which is eager to be part of building the Sisense Automation team.
Automation QA Engineer with strong experience in test automation (ground up) and/or development. The position requires the Automation QA Engineer to create automated tests, new scripting, high level testing scenarios, test data and run and record results.
- Innovating new ideas for automation and tools for overall QA productivity.
- Develop test plans, detailed test cases for product features and ensure highest test coverage.
- Develop and optimize automation tools for all types of performance testing (Load, Stress, Volume, etc.)
- Monitor test execution, analyze test failures, troubleshoot\debug end-to-end system, and OS health.
- Work closely with all team members to deliver the best design and implementation.
- Work with cross geographical R&D engineering and QA teams.
- Own end-to-end production of metrics reporting that the R&D relies on
- 4+ years of experience with test automation – a must
- 3+ years of experience in Python 2 and 3 – a must
- Experience with Linux – a must
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (teamcity, Jenkins, or similar) – advantage
- Experience in Cloud and web applications – advantage
- Experience in Storage/data – advantage
- Experience with multiprocessing/multithreading – advantage
- Innovative with excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience working with a quality-oriented Agile development process.
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Be proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Business trips
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions