On behalf of SmartBear, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are seeking a QA engineer with a passion for learning and creating awesome software tests. This is an opportunity to work with a team of Java and React devs, on a new and complex project, with no test automation currently. Your primary responsibility will be to work with a distributed team and build up an adequate smoke and regression test framework, and coach the developers, as they should be writing tests as they add features. You will be the first QA on the team.
SmartBear Software provides enterprise-class, yet affordable tools for development teams that care about software quality and performance. Our collaboration, performance profiling and testing tools already help more than 100,000 developers, testers, and operations professionals build & deliver some of the best software applications and websites in the world. SmartBear Software help teams improve software quality and performance throughout the entire application life cycle through programming excellence; code review, QA efficiency & automation; and Web and Mobile application monitoring and performance optimization. We help software teams build great software.
- Build out an Agile testing strategy, and coach the dev team with test creation.
- Work with QA leads globally, and ensure that this new team follows already established practices and guidelines.
- Create test cases for new and existing features.
- Create clean and maintainable test automation scripts.
- Experience creating test plans and release checklists for complex software products.
- Experience with open source automation frameworks, such as Selenium, etc.
- Experience with modern test management platforms, such as Zephyr.
- Ability to lead our QA efforts, and provide a binary “ship or don’t ship” signal to management with confidence.
- Be a self-starter, and have excellent time management skills.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Experience using SmartBear tools, such as TestComplete, HipTest, or Zephyr.
- Experience testing GWT (Google Web Toolkit.) front ends.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins.
- Experience with relational databases & SQL.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong English language knowledge is a plus.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Benefits including competitive industry salaries, health insurance, dental insurance, Bike-to-Work Scheme and an attractive Pension Scheme
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather