Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Client is building a tool with experts from tax consulting, business, compliance and law, which enables small businesses to have the freedom to make their own decisions and to do what is important to them and what makes their company what it is.
The project was started as a hobby project with the main purpose to eliminate administrative overhead for entrepreneurs by providing a digital cash-register application.
Since summer 2015 they have simplified the daily business of more than 10.000 entrepreneurs of small businesses with our Point of Sale.
- Automation process setup and improvement
- Development of test automation framework architecture
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on Web projects
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusions and reporting about stability of the product under test
- 5+ years of professional experience in quality assurance for Web products
- 3+ years of experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system via selenium webdriver/ Protractor/wdio or similar frameworks
- Experience in non selenium tools Cypress/playwright/puppeteer/
- Experience with QFTest
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity or similar)
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, Bitbucket and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good experience with API level testing, cross-browser testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Strong proficiency in Atlassian Product Suite (Confluence, JIRA)
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English
- Experience with virtualization (Docker)
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as PHP, Java or/and Python
- Experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Be a part of highly professional Ciklum QA expert community, the winner of the 2018 European Software Testing Award in the Category “Global Testing Team of the Year” (2018)
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement, trainings, QA knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation