Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Creation of Test Automation Strategy
- Development of test automation framework architecture
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on Web/Mobile projects
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes.
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Making conclusions and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 5+ years of professional experience in quality assurance for Web products
- 3+ years of experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system via selenium webdriver/ Protractor/wdio or similar frameworks
- Experience in non selenium tools playwright/puppeteer/cypress
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity or similar)
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, Bitbucket and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good experience with API level testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Intermediate or higher English communication skills
- Experience with virtualization (Docker)
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as Java or/and Python would be a great plus
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Be a part of highly professional Ciklum QA expert community, the winner of the 2018 European Software Testing Award in the Category “Global Testing Team of the Year” (2018)
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- QA knowledge sharing meetings
- Possibility of business trips
Client video presentation