Senior Automation QA Engineer for Testing Center of Excellence (Kharkiv)
Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Testing Center of Excellence is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
- Creation of Test Automation Strategy
- Development of test automation framework architecture
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on Web/Mobile projects
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Integrating automated testing into CI process.
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Support Automation Efforts around build, test and deployment automation
- Develop common set of testing tools and libraries to support test automation
- Develop and maintain automated API tests
- Develop and maintain automated GUI tests
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks.
- Solid skills in Java and OOP.
- Experience with Test Automation for Mobile
- Linux shell scripting skills
- Can program in at least two languages ideally from the following set:
Python and at least one other language such as Groovy or Java.
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar).
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Experience with API level testing.
- Pandas (Python Data Analysis Library)
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB/JAVA8 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentationApply via site