On behalf of Gigya/SAP, Ciklum is looking for Senior Automation QA to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, the company is the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer.
SAP has 404,000+ customers in more than 180 countries and 93,800+ employees in 130+ countries.
The company’s Connected Consumer Management Suite enables the world’s largest brands, including Pepsi, Verizon and ABC to understand and connect more closely with today’s mobile and socially connected consumers. The technology helps businesses access, consolidate and manage permission-based identity and behavior data, while providing deep customer insights that turn data into action.
Through products like Social Login, Registration-as-a-Service, Social Plugins and Gamification, SAP provides clients with the rich data, intelligence, and tools needed to reach consumers with the right messages, on the right platforms at the right time.
We are seeking an automation developer who will be responsible for our team quality and solution system tests, involving multiple technologies and products
- Set the team standards for the quality of the product
- Get a grasp of the big picture – Integrate and orchestrate different SaaS components developed by the team (server-side, web and mobile) to mimic the usage by our clients
- Automate a user lifecycle across the different components (Web/Mobile/API)
- Analyze automation reports and determine QA methodology
- At least 4 year of experience in creating and maintaining system tests with Selenium
- Experience in designing automation software from scratch, choosing the right infrastructure components
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD, BDD
- Extra points
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in Web apps automation
- Experience in mobile apps automation (Android and/or iOS)
- Experience with Docker
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities