Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA (Java) Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our client is a bright new star within the I-gaming Industry – created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade. They are present in Europe and Asia – with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.
Their vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation.
The client currently holds a Gambling license in Malta and Sweden.
About Ciklum Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
- Collaboration with development teams (developers/manual QAs/DevOps)
- Automation of regression and other functional testing of Web applications
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Code review tests create by colleagues, unit tests created by developers
- Analyse and make decisions on test scripts quality
- Ensure compliance with the best practices of test automation
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Good understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation Web/Mobile testing
- Hands-on experience building automation code following BDD approach with Cucumber
- Proven experience with TestNG/JUnit and Maven/Gradle
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- Solid skills in Selenium WebDriver / Selenide
- Good understanding of CSS and XPATH selectors syntax
- Experience using virtualization (Docker, Vagrant etc)
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Good English skills – Intermediate and above
- Experience with designing of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with puppeteer would be desirable
- Understanding of continuous integration processes and experience with tools like GitLab, GitHub, Jenkins, teamcity, or similar would be helpful
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like BitBar, Saucelabs, Browserstack could be useful
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
- Collaborates in a team effectively
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
- Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
- Works under routine direction, without frequent reference to others
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Be a part of highly professional Ciklum QA expert community, the winner of the 2018 European Software Testing Award in the Category “Global Testing Team of the Year” (2018)
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement, trainings, QA knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation