On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA (Mobile/Java) Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Architect test automation frameworks from scratch
- Develop automated functional tests for iOS & Android native apps and Mobile WebApp solutions
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
- Onboarding of new team members on the project
- Technical advice for the testing teams
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation for Mobile platforms
- Excellent knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, types and methodologies
- Experience in creation of test documentation (test strategy, test plans, etc.)
- Experience in creation of test automation frameworks from scratch
- Coding proficiency in Java 8+/Kotlin
- Proven experience with Appium, Espresso/XCUITest frameworks
- Experience with different test runners like TestNG and JUnit5
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools, CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure DevOps services
- Experience in tuning and configuration of device farms
- Good Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, mongo, redis etc.)
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, AWS Device Farm
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Experience with BDD
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Should be defined by HR BP (SFIA)
What's in it for you
A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organisation to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community.
- Close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- ISTQB/JAVA11 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings