Ciklum is looking for a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to join the Ciklum Digital team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps (SRE) to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in infrastructure planning process.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Developing multi-discipline technology-focused strategies and solution roadmaps to execute Amazon Web Service (AWS) solutions for clients to help solve business needs and/or requirements
- Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in AWS technology market place
- Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends
- Collaborating with the application developers to understand and setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments and automation scripting
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Zabbix / NewRelic / Prometheus, ELK stack
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment and monitoring on AWS; using services like ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, EKS, S3, Cloud Watch, etc
- Hands-on Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems
- Proficient in manage Kubernetes clusters (both on-premises and EKS)
- English upper-intermediate and higher
- Experience with databases
- Advanced Python or Go knowledge
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- An opportunity to relocate to Ukraine