Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
- AWS based cloud infrastructure management, configuration from scratch and further support
- Implementation of EKS based DevOps/Development toolset and services
- Multi Project client infrastructure and CI/CD maintenance
- Solid experience with AWS cloud resource management in production
- AWS services – EC2, ELB/Autoscaling, ECS/EKS/Fargate, CodeDeploy
- Solid Linux administration background
- Experience with deploy and support services in Kubernetes
- Configuration management design experience
- IaaC – Terraform
- CI/CD – Jenkins, GitLab CI, Azure DevOps
- Scripting technologies – Bash/Python/Go
- Databases administration – MySQL, Postgres
- Monitoring/Logging stack – Prometheus&Grafana, ELK
- Deep experience with PostgreSQL: querying, indexing, performance optimization, replication
- Kubernetes performance optimization
- Advanced English
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc)
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full-time employment
Client video presentation