Senior Azure DevOps Engineer for Ciklum CTO Office (Wroclaw)
Chief Technical Office is the most innovative unit of Ciklum, providing unique expertise and consultancy in Big Data &Analytics, Research and Development, as well as DevOps services. We create advanced solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients and accumulate world-class expertise, solving real-world problems that impact millions of people in areas such as: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, VR/AR and many others.
Our main principles are:
People are over processes and hierarchy.
Flat and open collaboration/communication.
Explorer increases creativity and brings more value to business.
Investing to people and innovations ensures your future.
Reuse and share your experience - develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Ciklum CTO Office is looking for a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to join our Wroclaw team on a full-time basis.
The team is working closely with R&D Department on innovative solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients.
- Creating and managing Azure environments
- Building CI/CD flow from the scratch, supporting and evolving it
- Supporting the deployment flow of ASP.NET applications & Windows Services
- PowerShell/Azure CLI scripting
- Managing infrastructure templates via JSON definitions
- Understanding Azure AD
- Azure networking – network configuration and security, load balancing, IPv4/IPv6
- Native Azure database services (MS SQL, MySQL, Cosmos DB)
- Strong knowledge of Azure app services
- Strong knowledge of Azure VM infrastructure (VM scale sets, cloud services, etc.)
- Understanding of caching services like Redis Cache and CDN
- Understanding container services
- VSTS skillset (including build/deploy)
- Strong Git knowledge
- MSBuild, MSDeploy, MS Build Extensions
- IIS knowledge (SSL, Authentication, Websites, applications, app pools, Web deploy, URL rewrite)
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Ability to learn fast
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Wroclaw;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment;
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.