Chief Technical Office is the most innovative unit of Ciklum, providing unique expertise and consultancy in Big Data &Analytics, Research and Development, as well as DevOps services. We create advanced solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients and accumulate world-class expertise, solving real-world problems that impact millions of people in areas such as: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, VR/AR and many others.
Our main principles are:
People are over processes and hierarchy.
Flat and open collaboration/communication.
Explorer increases creativity and brings more value to business.
Investing to people and innovations ensures your future.
Reuse and share your experience - develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Ciklum CTO DevOps Unit is looking for Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team in Kyiv.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps (SRE) to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in infrastructure planning process.
- Be capable of easily grasping complex solutions
- Building CI/CD flow from the scratch, supporting and evolving it
- Take responsibility for the DevOps culture across different projects
- Help the team build a stable system with faster builds, more reliable releases, shorter time to market and improved performance
- Interact with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, colleagues and stakeholders in the business across different projects
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies
- Introduce new possibilities with current and new technologies
- PowerShell/Azure CLI scripting
- ARM Templates/Terraform
- Understanding Azure AD
- Azure networking – network configuration and security, load balancing, IPv4/IPv6
- PaaS components (app services, functions, MS SQL, MySQL, Cosmos DB, key vaults, app gateways, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Azure VM infrastructure (VM scale sets, cloud services, etc.)
- Understanding of caching services like Redis Cache and CDN
- Understanding container services
- Azure DevOps (Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts)
- Build Tools (MSBuild, MSDeploy, dotnet, npm, nuget, etc.)
- Code Quality Analysis tools (Sonarqube/Resharper Inspector)
- Strong Git knowledge
- Branching strategies (Gitflow/trunk-base development)
- CI/CD (gated builds, feature environments, zero-downtime deployments)
- Versioning (SemVer/Gitversion)
- Experience with other CI/CD tools (Octopus Deploy/Jenkins/Gitlab CI/Teamcity)
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments and automation scripting.
- System configuration (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Hands-on Experience with containers orchestration tools (service fabric/ k8s / docker swarm)
- Experience with Package Managers (Nexus Sonatype/JFrog Artifactory/Proget)
What's in it for you
- An exciting and challenging job in the best company in the world;
- Work within DevOps Team of 30+ great specialists;
- An opportunity to work with cutting-edge DevOps tools and technologies, to be innovative and to learn;
- Competitive salary and personal growth/development plans;
- Compensation of the certification expenses;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.