Senior Back End Developer
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End Developer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Back End Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Locusview.
About the Client:
Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
- Serve as an integral part in building our dynamic and versatile ecosystem, from design to deployment
- Take a part in the implementation and expansion of our proprietary APIs used by numerous clients, as well as continuously developing services for our existing Frontend & Mobile clients
- Play a key role in researching and integrating cutting-edge technologies
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years coding experience in Java
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Relational Database
- Experienced with AWS (ECS, S3, EC2)
- Experience with Docker (Containers, Images, Docker Compose)
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with build tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
- Experience with leaflet, ionic Ngrx
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.