On behalf of Aiia, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Info about product: With Aiia Pay, you can accept cost-efficient payments directly from your customers or empower users to send payments to whomever they wish. Best of all, Aiia Pay is PSD2 compliant out of the box – no license required, no hassles – so you can get started with one line of code.
Our award-winning infrastructure delivers a simple, easy-to-use API with high-quality bank connectivity, enabling companies in three segments: banking accounting and payments. Our customers range from big banks, such as Danske Bank, DNB, OP Bank and Santander, to large accounting companies like Dinero and Pleo. We also support startups that are pushing their new solutions live. And as we grow over the coming years, we plan to expand our solution to the rest of Europe and develop new products to offer value-added services on top of our open banking network.
We’re product people in a financial world who build cut-to-the-bone, frictionless and highly effective products. We’re constantly improving and growing as a company and as individuals, and we welcome a positive can-do attitude and thinking outside the box in any form. We believe that people thrive when they get to express their creativity and deliver results, and we respect that no fixed time slot for creative work exists. Punching a clock is a thing of the past.
The Payments Division
Our data division executes on our strategy to unlock the power of spending data to build the future of financial services with a focus on convenience, automation and personalisation. The division has full end-to-end responsibility for building high-quality coverage for all European markets and mapping out data and value added-services for each of our customer segments that include both business and personal account access.
- Maintaining high-quality connectivity for all banks in Europe from authentication to simple functionality for payments and data
- Being domain experts on local markets and data needs. Building solid data solutions for both banking solutions, accounting solutions, loyalty solutions and many more
- Engaging with banks and local financial supervisory authorities on compliance and user experience issues
- Build value-added services such as extended data and account access (investment accounts, loans, mortgages etc), data insights, categorisation, credit scoring, cash-flow analytics and much more.
- Maintaining functionality for our billing engine in relation to account data
- Legal assessment of local markets in collaboration with our legal and compliance team
- Onboarding new customers and helping them achieve their open banking goals
The data division contains open banking and PSD2 experts, product managers, engineering managers and best-in-class developers for APIs, backend services, machine learning and AI. Our efforts are structured around small squads of 2-5 developers with product managers and key functional units such as operations, business analytics and compliance to support the teams.
The Expansion Squad
The expansion squad plays a key role in our European expansion. Its main responsibility is to build new integrations in the markets we are entering, implementing access to data and payments, which is one of the key goals of the business. This gives the squad a clear and well prioritised focus: Crunch through our backlog of integrations for our new markets. The squad then continuously focuses on how to make that faster and more effective, e.g. by simplifying how we build integrations, making it easier to do automated testing or improving our tools and processes.
- Be an experienced C# / .NET developer
- Be hard working and dedicated to the product and high-quality code
- Have experience of integrating with different APIs
- Have knowledge of cryptography in .NET and different serialization formats
- Have real experience of delivering high quality and reliable software
- Solid design & architecture skills
- Intimate knowledge of HTTP, you might even have written your own HTTP stack
- Linux and Python skills
- Experience with reverse engineering
- Experience with Azure and Service Fabric
- Good knowledge of IT security
What's in it for you
- Challenging job where you will get the opportunity to make a difference. The environment is professionally motivating and offers great chances for personal development as well, while your initiative and good ideas are very welcome
- Possibility to work in a team where the well-being and professional development of each employee is vital and due to your performance, you will be able to directly influence your career
- Competitive salary
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to include your family in it
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum