Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of EFG International, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End Developer to offer a great opportunity to work in a team of professionals within dynamic Agile environment.
- Participate in full development lifecycle of the Digital Solution platform, based on MicroService architecture
- Take active development part in Spring Boot and Angular based front-end for a wide set of eBusiness applications
- Take a part in architecture discussing and implementation on all layers: database, server-side, REST API, web, security
- Be a member of highly professional mixed skills team(s)
- Use the latest development techniques: TDD, code reviews, pull-requests, etc.
- Dive into real Agile (SAFe) environment and follow the latest modern trends
- Work with latest development tools: IntelliJ Idea, BitBucket (GitFlow), Maven, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence etc.
- Learn from your colleagues and share your knowledge and experience
- Work in human size intercultural project with opportunities for everyone to work on a various technologies
- Implement solutions according to the direction proposed by the Architecture/POs/Management
- Align, within teams, patterns and good practices
- Help local developers to find & apply solutions
- Gather issues and discuss with local management or Geneva to find solutions
- Propose solutions/tools to improve global efficiency
- Work on PoC with the help of the teams
- Help people manager with skills evaluation and career development for team members
- Train newcomers
- Finished higher education in IT
- 4+ yrs. experience with Java, 2+ yr. of web development
- Strong knowledge:
- Java core
- REST API
- Design patterns (GoF, Integration, anti-patterns, etc.)
- Hands-on experience:
- RESTful services (design, develop, test)
- Dependency Injection Framework (Spring, OSGi Blueprint, etc.)
- JPA Framework (Hibernate, JPA, OpenJPA etc)
- Knowledge of Security protocols (OAuth, JWT) is a plus
- Intermediate level (or higher) of spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work for a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
Client video presentation