We are Guardicore.
With home bases in San Francisco, Boston, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Sounds like you?
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Who do you want to work with?
We put an extra effort into hiring people that we like to work with – smart, fun and innovative. Our R&D team constantly makes the impossible – possible.
Sceptic? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
- What do you want to deal with?
We are solving a few of the most complex technological problems out there and building the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cyber security solution. SCMagazine described Guardicore as “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on what our future product will look like. Our company is heaven for techies. We have it all: low-level kernel development, high-performance backend, reverse engineering, and algorithmic research and an innovative User interface.
Want to push forward your professional boundaries?
- Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
We are aiming as high as possible, building a market leader. Build your career with us.
Video about us:
A short explanation of our product:
Live demo of Guardicore Product:
Our excellent team of experts in Kyiv works with cutting edge technologies like Linux Kernel, Angular 7, Python 3.0, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
The team enjoys a variety of benefits from a variety of snacks and fresh fruit in the office, bi-weekly happy hours, health insurance, fun activities both in Kyiv and Tel Aviv, life-work balance, holiday and birthday gifts, paid maternity leave, promotion opportunities and managers that care about their people’s professional and personal growth.
Share the success
In Guardicore we make sure that everyone is a part of our success and we offer stock options to each team member!
On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Guardicore develops an innovative data center security solution that simplifies the process of defending critical assets. Our product is protecting some of the world’s biggest data centers. Guardicore’s solution is based on the ability to clearly reflect the data center structure and traffic to the user, as a base for creating a segmentation policy.
As our product penetrates ever-growing markets, so does our customer base evolve. The Rapid-Response team, an integral part of our R&D organization, is holding the front line of new feature requests and challenges coming from our customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior developer who will join our Rapid Response team and be part of a strong team of talented developers. Rapid Response is a unique and strong development team for critical tasks and issues, delivering a direct and meaningful impact to our customers all across the product components.
If you’re a senior backend developer, who’s passionate about solving new challenges and also cares for clean code and architecture, we are looking for you to drive us forward. We promise you an exciting journey with amazing results, a direct impact on the product and happy customers.
- Lead new features and problem solving from requirements to delivery all-across the product areas and technologies. No staying in one place
- Write reliable, efficient, secure, and scalable code
- Code in Python as the main language, and sometimes in a variety of other languages (C, Angular, GoLang and more)
- Collaborate with practically all teams in Guardicore
- Communicate with our customers and leave a continuous impact
- Address complex software challenges at the forefront of today’s technology
- Be an integral part of our thriving culture and improve the team and the company
- At least 4 years of experience with Python
- Ability to solve complex problems under challenging constraints
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Deep knowledge of Linux OS
- Previous experience in E2E design and implementation of features as part of large scale projects
- Verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Being a proactive team player with problem-solving aptitude
- Experience with C
- Familiarity with front-end languages
- Experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, celery, other big-data platforms
- Sc in computer science or related degree
What's in it for you
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a market, Billion-Dollar, leader
- Competitive salary, stock options
Client video presentation