Keywee helps the world’s best storytellers, like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull, to use the latest breakthroughs in machine learning and data science to help their content realize its potential. Our platform offers a new approach to content creation, distribution, and performance measurement by infusing content with data. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable start-up since its inception.
Keywee was founded in 2013 and quickly grew to serve hundreds of the world’s top content creators. We are fortunate to work with iconic publishing brands and digital natives like Conde Nast, AOL, Slate, The New Yorker, The Guardian, and New York Magazine. We are headquartered in Manhattan, Tel Aviv, and London.
Keywee fortunate to enjoy rapid growth and adoption by hundreds of customers, but really, we’re just getting started. As a Senior Software Engineers you will be joining a small team that moves fast, and you’ll own a substantial portion of our work within your respective domain. You’ll have the freedom to plan, experiment, and execute various projects. You will play a significant role in shaping the company’s future, and have the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
On behalf of Keywee, Ciklum is looking for Senior Back-End Developer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
Keywee is looking for a Senior Back End Engineer to lead the development of mission-critical services and APIs. You will be taking full ownership of a system that directly affects the company’s success. To achieve that, you will collaborate with our engineers, data scientists, Product Managers and Customer Success Managers in a dynamic agile environment.
- Develop core business process in our Ruby on Rails backed web applications: Design and optimize DB layer (PostgreSQL, MySQL); Enhance and refactor business logic layers; Design and expose external APIs to be consumed by multiple clients;
- Design and build services to process, analyze, store big data event streams;
- Help migrate existing code base and processes to the cloud;
- We believe in end-to-end ownership for the full development lifecycle and strive to write code which is easy to test, debug and monitor.
- At least 5 years of experience in a production Web environment, including monitoring and performance tuning;
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby or Python for a Linux environment;
- Prior experience in owning scalable modern web architecture for a full life cycle: Design, Implementation, Testing and Monitoring.
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases;
- Experience with AWS services;
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment, container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes);
- A real passion for solving problems and delivering value;
- Strive to write clean code, continuously refactor and improve existing code;
- Working well autonomously and as part of a team;
- Communicate effectively in English both verbally and written.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Workstation configuration upon employee request;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard.