Novax is a family run IT company with over 50 employees and more than 25 years’ experience in the healthcare industry. Over 530 medical clinics and hospitals in Denmark maintain their electronic health records using Novax software, which in turn integrates with the centralized healthcare records database run by the Danish Ministry of Health. This allows doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies across Denmark to access an individual’s health records—irrespective of where in the country the service is required—to ensure the best possible patient care
On behalf of Novax, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
- Perform coding on more complex problem, mapping, workflows and unit testing including the facilitation of code reviews;
- Translates business requirements into functional / technical specifications
- Define and build guidelines etc. together with the Team Lead
- Database development
- More complex development tasks
- Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs;
- Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to Team Lead any risks or issues associated with the development activities;
- Assist Team Lead with the estimation of technical timelines and allocation of the technical resources to specific task;
- Provides mentoring and training to junior staff;
- Responsible for helping build, lead and retain an in-house multi-disciplined team based on Microsoft technologies;
- Applying architectural and engineering concepts to implement solutions that meet business requirements, considering scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility, availability and manageability.
- Understanding of the principles of object oriented design, domain driven development, test driven development;
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures, algorithms;
- Strong knowledge of .Net platform (multithreading, LINQ, reflection etc);
- Experience in development of scalable server side solutions on top of .Net stack (ASP .Net Core 2.0+);
- Experience in development of microservices with asynchronous communication (message queue);
- MS SQL Server (designing database schema, writing efficient sql queries, transactions etc);
- Experience with ORM frameworks: Entity Framework, Dapper;
- Experience with DI frameworks, unit testing and mock frameworks.
Technology stack of the project
- Azure Service fabric;
- Asp Net Core 2.1;
- MS SQL Server;
- Entity framework, Dapper;
- Azure service bus;
- Azure application insights;
- Azure AD;
- Autofac .
- Experience with NoSql databases;
- Azure services: Azure service fabric, Azure storage, Azure AD, Azure MSI, Azure service bus, Azure Application Insights;
- Elasticsearch experience;
- CI: Jenkins, VSTS;
- Event sourcing and CQRS approaches.
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Good Analytic Skills;
- Flair for documentation.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.