SeaLights is the #1 Quality Intelligence Platform for Software Development. SeaLights platform helps many of the world’s largest enterprises to successfully increase the velocity of engineering teams by using cross-stack quality analytics throughout your code activity, tests, and releases.
On behalf of Sealights, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Backend (Node.JS) Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Are you looking to propel your career to the next level? Our server team is building a large-scale SaaS service, with over 20 microservices (and growing) using NodeJS/TypeScript on AWS, and is looking for an outstanding Senior Backend Developer to join us.
- Develop and maintain the Sealights’ Backend (AWS-based micro services);
- Participate on every stage of the product, from concept, through design, implementation and testing, to production and support;
- Take part in fast-paced and agile development, using industry’s best practices, methodologies, and standards;
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to take your code into production;
- Take ownership of existing code and add features and capabilities as we go;
- Automate everything you can.
- 4+ years’ significant and proven server-side programming experience;
- 2+ years’ experience with Node.JS (of the 4 years of experience);
- 2+ years’ experience with any object oriented language. Preferably Java/.NET;
- Experience working/maintaining a database backend (SQL / NoSQL);
- Experience with the entire Application lifecycle – from design, through implementation, testing, debugging monitoring and support;
- Experience writing top-quality code using industry’s best practices (e.g. clean & testable code);
- Experience in backend development of large, distributed, cloud-based SaaS products;
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (written and spoken).
- Experience building/maintaining a microservices architecture based product – an advantage;
- Write in NodeJS using TypeScript – an advantage;
- Knowledge of JS build tooling such as Webpack, Grunt.
In addition, knowledge of some of the tools and frameworks we work with is also an advantage:
- Amazon AWS;
- Highly motivated, team player with great communication skills;
- Dedicated, methodical and flexible person.
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client