EverCompliant is a leading provider of cyber intelligence that allows acquiring banks and payment service providers (PSPs) to manage merchant-based fraud and cyber risk. Our focus is to provide a range of solutions that give acquirers and PSPs the necessary relevant information to check ongoing and newly boarded merchants, while guiding them through the process of managing online risk, detecting transaction launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and fraud detection.
MerchantView is a unique and innovative monitoring solution that combines an automated process of enhanced gathering of cyber intelligence followed by advanced risk analysis to detect and combat hidden, illegal online activity. While using MerchantView, acquirers and payment service providers can gather extensive risk management information that allows them to reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants. It manages merchant-based fraud, eliminates unwanted risk as well as the costly penalties associated with illegal merchant conduct or any brand damaging activity.
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End (Java) Developer to join EverCompliant project, engineering team.
You will be working on our flagship product and will also contribute to the development of new future products that are based on our machine learning data infrastructure. You will be working with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back end applications and processes.
EverCompliant (https://evercompliant.com/ ) is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology. By utilizing big data and machine learning, we have created the first and only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
- Design, develop and influence our flagship product
- Collaborate with Front End developers and other team members to design, implement and provide a performant, scalable, reliable and flexible solution
- Work together with Product, Data Analysts and Data Scientists to design and improve our product
- Review code, architecture and data to identify and troubleshoot problems and areas for improvement and optimization.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java Back End development
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred) and SQL
- Fluent in English
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS – advantage
- Experience developing Groovy on Grails – big advantage
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions