Zoomdata allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing large datasets from various sources, relational and non-SQL. We turn data into knowledge, and we do it with an evolving, real-time perspective.
Zoomdata is an innovative company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web application platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple, intuitive, and collaborative way to visually interact with data to solve business problems.
Zoomdata is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
On behalf of Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company (www.logianalytics.com) Ciklum is looking for Senior Back End (Java) Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Delivering compelling applications with analytics at their core has never been more crucial — or more complex. Logi is the only developer-grade analytics platform focused exclusively on embedding analytics in commercial and enterprise applications. Logi leverages your existing tech stack and supports unlimited customization and white labeling, so you can quickly build a completely unique analytics experience.
Over 2,100 applications have trusted the Logi platform to deliver sophisticated analytics capabilities and power their businesses. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland and England. Learn more at LogiAnalytics.com.
Logi Analytics is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
As part of a small and motivated team, you will focus on building query engine microservice using modern approaches in design, testing, tooling, and development. Work in a friendly atmosphere with highly qualified professionals and people who care about team spirit and team results. Join Logi Analytics extended team to build the product in the environment where Your innovation and ideas can make the difference. Contribute to frameworks selection, microservice extraction, and deployment in On-Premise and SaaS scenarios.
- Work on microservice unification, monitoring, fault tolerance
- Extend/test/maintain microservice REST API layer. Build consistent and thoughtful API for external developers to consume
- Work on efficient JPA/DAO/Service layer for metadata
- Perform load testing under different scenarios (multiple users, various service configuration, clustering)
- Focus on quality and scalable solutions, perform system performance tests and keep up with the baseline
- Spring framework and ecosystem
- Experience in designing and building production java systems that handle thousands of users
- REST API layer development and effective testing
- TDD and focus on testability
- Java 11, functional programming
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good written and spoken English
- Microservices experience (Spring Boot based)
- Frontend stack/frameworks experience, working in a vertical feature team
- HATEOAS and GraphQL
- Gradle, Maven, CI experience (Jenkins)
- Docker/Docker Compose/Kubernetes experience
- Zipkin/Open Tracing
- Sense of humor
What's in it for you
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Well organized and balanced development process
- Motivated and distributed team of professionals
- Focus on unit and integration tests, continuous deployments, best development practices
- Latest MacBook Pro
- Perfect office location and dedicated room
- Regular team-building activities
- Medical insurance