7digital is the global leader in end-to-end digital music solutions.
The core of its business is the provision of robust and scalable technical infrastructure and extensive global music rights used to create music streaming and radio services for a diverse range of customers – including consumer brands, mobile carriers, broadcasters, automotive systems, record labels and retailers. 7digital also offers radio production and music curation services, editorial strategy and content management expertise.
7digital fosters industry growth and innovation by simplifying access to music for clients such as Onkyo, Global Radio and musical.ly. From years of being the largest independent producer of programming for the BBC, launching Radio player in multiple territories, and powering services for partners like HMV, Electric Jukebox and Panasonic, 7digital is perfectly positioned to lead innovation at the intersection of digital music and next-generation radio services.
We have offices in London, Manchester, Copenhagen, Lille, Kiev and San Francisco.
7digital is transforming the listening experience for music fans, like you. We’re an ambitious team with big plans. Our goal is to be one of the defining music tech companies of our generation by using technology to remove the complexity of launching and scaling new music services.
On behalf of 7digital Ciklum is looking for Senior Back End .NET Developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
- Handling full development lifecycle of the company core .NET based APIs and services
- serving millions of requests per hour
- handling and delivering access to the petabytes of content
- located on tens of servers in one of the Europe’s largest datacenters
- organized into multiserver clusters
- Working as highly independent team in both technical and business decision making
- Working with the variety of interesting technologies, such as Mongo, Redis, Solr, ElasticSearch, Hangfire, Rabbit MQ, Kafka,HATEOAS REST etc.
- Using modern software development techniques and working to produce the best quality software
- Cooperating with our colleagues in Kiev, London and Denmark, both remotely and on the business trips
- Strong knowledge of .NET/C#. Multithreading included
- Basic data structures and algorithms
- Strong problem solving skills
- Producing Unit Tests along with your code as a habit
- Understanding the meaning of such abbreviations as OOD, SOA
- Good at English, so you can get understanding with your colleagues through all the company
- Experience with distributed/large scale systems
- Experience with high load will be a huge plus
- Experience with RESTful APIs (HATEOAS)
- Experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience with .Net Core
- Cloud based experience (AWS, Azure)
- Able to handle own domain end-to-end
- Team player
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Cool, centrally located offices
- Friendly working environment
- English courses from native speakers
- Medical Insurance