On behalf of PayKey, Ciklum is looking for Senior Back End (Node.js) Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like Mastercard, Commerzbank, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, and Tokyo.
PayKey redefines the mobile banking and payments experience by allowing banks to embed their financial services in customers’ daily interactions on social & messaging apps. PayKey’s solution has already been launched globally by over 20 leading banks, including Standard Chartered, Unicredit, ING, Banorte, among others.
With exciting shifts in the financial industry, PayKey is now expanding its product portfolio to develop a new cutting-edge financial product that will innovate the banking ecosystem and support the financial wellbeing of countless consumers worldwide.
PayKey is looking for a passionate engineer who will join the company’s R&D team to drive technological growth and be part of creating the company’s next generation solution.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Back-End (Node.js) Developer who is passionate about groundbreaking technologies and is excited to take part in planning and building a full-fledged platform from inception to launch. For this role we’re seeking a driven team member who is focused on executing to meet goals while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment.
- Take an active role in the design of a new and exciting platform
- Lead core services design and development
- Be part of technology stack selection
- Write high-quality and critical code in NodeJS and Java
- Lead and mentor others within your team
- Experience of at least 4 years of backend development
- Expertise in AWS cloud platform (micro-services and serverless architectures)
- Expertise in building container applications using Docker, Kubernetes
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with database platforms including: Cassandra, Redis, MySQL (or similar databases of popular cloud solutions)
- Excellent knowledge of code build and testing technologies and CI/CD concepts and implementations – ideally including Jenkins, Git, Maven, Gradle
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach
- Advantage – Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering or IDF technological unit graduate
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client