SeaLights is the #1 Quality Intelligence Platform for Software Development. SeaLights platform helps many of the world’s largest enterprises to successfully increase the velocity of engineering teams by using cross-stack quality analytics throughout your code activity, tests, and releases.
On behalf of, Sealights, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End (Node.JS) Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
SeaLights delivers Test Quality Analytics to help you get more from tests with a “less tests approach”, utilizes Test Impact Analytics to test smarter, and applies release Quality Analytics to determine your release readiness.
Are you looking to propel your career to the next level? Our server team is building a large-scale SaaS service, with over 20 microservices (and growing) using NodeJS/TypeScript on AWS, and is looking for an outstanding Senior Back End Developer to join us.
- Develop and maintain the Sealights’ Back End (AWS-based micro services);
- Participate on every stage of the product, from concept, through design, implementation and testing, to production and support;
- Take part in fast-paced and agile development, using industry’s best practices, methodologies, and standards;
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to take your code into production;
- Take ownership of existing code and add features and capabilities as we go;
- Automate everything you can.
- 4+ years’ significant and proven server-side programming experience;
- 2+ years’ experience with Node.JS (of the 4 years of experience);
- 2+ years’ experience with any object oriented language. Preferably Java/.NET;
- Experience working/maintaining a database backend (SQL / NoSQL);
- Experience with the entire Application lifecycle – from design, through implementation, testing, debugging monitoring and support;
- Experience writing top-quality code using industry’s best practices (e.g. clean & testable code);
- Experience in Back End development of large, distributed, cloud-based SaaS products;
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (written and spoken).
- Experience building/maintaining a microservices architecture based product – an advantage;
- Write in NodeJS using TypeScript – an advantage;
- Knowledge of JS build tooling such as Webpack, Grunt.
In addition, knowledge of some of the tools and frameworks we work with is also an advantage:
- Amazon AWS;
- Highly motivated, team player with great communication skills;
- Dedicated, methodical and flexible person.
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client