Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum is looking for Senior Back End Developer to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
As a Java Developer you will work in a multi-disciplinary team implementing new and improving the existing functionality of the gambling platform, and working on integrations with Payment Gateways and Service Providers. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
- Take part in the architecture definition;
- Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements;
- Develop new features and make changes to existing code;
- Proactively participate in tasks estimation.
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team;
- In-depth practical experience with OOP, design patterns, Java EE 7 (CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), databases (NoSQL) and data structures (4-5 years);
- Excellent understanding of complex software architecture;
- Experience with the online payments sector ideally within online gambling industry;
- Experience integrating Payment Gateways and Payment Service Provider’s;
- Profound experience with tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, git, Maven;
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery;
- High quality standards;
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability;
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Good English skills are a must;
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable.
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program.
Client video presentation